- Sangkoo Yun (Board Member, Yun Posun Memorial Foundation)
- Lael Keiser (Director, Truman School of Government & Public Affairs)
Panel 1: The State of Korea's Democracy
- Won-Taek Kang (Seoul National University), "How Democratic is Korea's Democracy?"
- Vanya Krieckhaus (University of Missouri), "South Korea as Outlier: Deepening Democracy During an Era of Globalization."
- Aram Hur (University of Missouri), "Democratic Ceilings of East Asia: The Long Shadow of Nationalist Polarization."
Panel 2: Elections and Democratic Politics
- Yong-Ho Kim (Seoul National University; Asia Center at Yun Posun Institute for Democracy), "Party Politics since South Korea's Democratization in 1987."
- James Endersby (University of Missouri), "Economic Voting and U.S. Presidential Elections: A New Measure of Retrospective Incumbent Performance Evaluations."
- Gidong Kim & Baekkwan Park (University of Missouri), "Nationalism and Public Perceptions of Redistribution."